Friday, June 3, 2011

Fashion: Can a straight man ever dress this good?

Ok so the scarf could be longer, still a great outfit 
This just looks like a man that would be attractive 

Love 




I was recently flipping through the J. Crew catalog, of course nothing I can afford but I noticed that the men section was almost better the the women's. I had to wonder had i ever seen a straight guy dress so well , and if I saw one one of these models in the street would I assume them to be gay, maybe bi. Well I have no clue, but what I do know is dressing well shouldn't be just a 'gay thing' so here are some looks from J.Crew... that made me think hmmmmm.... that's how a real man would dress.

-Rissa  

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, dressing well is not something that only gay men care or should care about! It should really be about wanting to present oneself well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you call dressing nice, i call gay =]
    Plus theres no swag, they all look feminine.

    ReplyDelete