Saturday, June 18, 2011

Health&Wellness: The Pill or not the Pill?


The pill or not the pill?

That is the question: whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer the spotting and vomiting of outrageous hormones.

My fellow maidens, I am absolutely torn. Is the pill really that awful? Are the side effects worth it in the end? While I would love to have the protection the pill provides, I can’t imagine looking down at my underwear and wanting to scream, “Out damned spot, out!” Shorter periods sound enticing but there seems to be a price to pay. Some say that spotting, vomiting, nausea, weight gaining, and the tenderness of breasts are rarities. Are they? And if they aren’t, do they last forever? Even if they do, perhaps the safety of the pill is worth it (one can never trust those Romeos can they)?

-A Curious Juliet

1 comment:

  1. I personally haven't had any side effects, I think is worth trying, and offers women sexual control and freedom. As we get older more responsibilites come into place... I simply see it as being responsible. Even if not having sex well... it just make the menstral cycle a well oiled ....and perhaps less bloody machine lol

    -Larissa (p.s. im sorry if any males happen to read this lol)

    ReplyDelete