Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fashion: Neon Rush & Color Blocking



Ok, I am a fan of bright colors, I loved having the 96 Crayola color crayon set, just so I had every shade… back in my grade school days … even now I’m a sucker for a good set of Prismacolor markers. But here we are talking about wardrobe, it is clear that this trend is taking off. And might be here for a while, considering that many fashion labels are planning on having a 2012 line that consist of eye popping shades. Although I can’t say this trend may be for every body shape or personality, a pop of color is always nice, but should I need my shades on just to look your way? Well at the end of it all I approve, and when done right, it could be a woah moment. I would stress not to get too carried with this. Oh, and last but not least, color blocking is your friend but be careful of the mix of colors you’re using, think contrast but complimentary at the same time ….beware of the primaries that often leave you looking like a holiday decoration.     
-Larissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment