Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fashion: Uggs-__-


Ugg’s… where do I begin. I have never been a van of ugg’s, and I can personally say that I even tried it! Yes they are comfortable, but I can’t say I think uggs will ever truly be fashionable, no matter how embellished or reconstructed. The brand has been branching out over the last few years with, snow and rain boots, and sandals. So why are girls still clinging to these huge frumpy, furry hot boots, especially in the SUMMER TIME. It looks stupid in 80 degree weather with short shorts on. I guess I blame celebrities for this trend that simply won’t die. Because I haven’t seen any ugg ads that even suggest for them to be worn in the way they are. In addition, here in New York City when you see a girl like that, all you can picture is a spoiled brat with a bad long island accent. Seriously?...
-Larissa    

No comments:

Post a Comment