Sunday, May 29, 2011

Misc: What's in my bag? pt.2

Misc. Whats in my bag? Pt.2
Ok so my bag is always close to 100 pounds, and yes it is my own fault. But hey I am always prepared… for any plan I have.
Holliester Shorts: incase I need to change
Forever21: crop tank.. I just love this shirt
Old Navy print scarf: I can’t do anything unless I have a scarf
Phone Charger: Never leave home without it people
Nine West Wallet: if your over a certain age you need a professional wallet…
Ipod Classic: NEVER GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT IT
Planner and Pen: Because I like to plan shit …
Chewy Bar: yum
Keys: not fun times without them
Comb: ….need
Toothbrush& Toothpaste:…need
MAC mascara: Love it…
Urban Decay Blush: good stuff
Strawberry Lip Balm: highly addictive and necessary
Tampons: even when not needed I might be with someone who does… look out for your girls ;)
Deodorant: because sometimes once in the morning just isn’t enough
Cocoa Butter: highly necessary
Make Up Brushes… for the blush and whatever I carry that day. 

-Larissa<3

No comments:

Post a Comment