Monday, May 30, 2011

Music: Wale Wale Wale



Woah. I feel so much love in this video!!! I love that we finally get to see Wale on a more intimate level. I almost feel he we could chill in be in my livingroom. But I don't smoke...but here's just another moment that makes me want to try it (wink,wink) I only hope he sticks with the blunts and stays off the hard stuff. The lyrics really do just make you relax and forget all the bullshit. This is clear in the chourus which goes, "Lets Get High Kill These Lows/Lets get fxcked up to the bone/ Blowing Trees Yeah We Do The Damn Thing All The Weekend Weekend". Usually I am not into such partying but when watching the video it was so chill and relaxed. It was the same feeling when I went to the wiz concert ...people were smoking, everyone was nice and vibining with eachother. Anyway I have loved Wale for a long time and I can't wait for the album. I hope he doesn't his way. Great Soulful Music.

-Larissa

No comments:

Post a Comment