Sunday, May 29, 2011

Music: Beyoncé - Run The World (Girls)



Well it must have taken days to film this video with all the custom changes that she has throughout the video.  That yellow dress with the 2 splits down the sides was the worst of them all. I mean…Why?

I was surprised that there were actually lyrics to be honest. Thought it was mostly chorus, and to be honest it pretty much is. I didn’t exactly enjoy the video. It was interesting but I wouldn’t bother watching it again.

Well Jenny can be so harsh. I love Beyonce…but I am not in love with her, so I have no problem calling her out on so many things, like her tacki taste which she probably got from her mother, as well as her all about me attitude but anyway the point here is the video. It didn’t blow me away either, but I did enjoy a lot of the fierce accessories. I also really liked the choreography minus the part where she is in the green dress doing what I swear is the stanky leg… I swear it is. And the yellow dress I agree was horrible. But hey she herself looked sexy the whole time…and delivered a catchy song that has major girl power! All in all it didn’t make me say seriously? Just ok…that’s cool, shoulder shrug.   
- Jenny&Larissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment